Sunday, June 04, 2006

Back in the hip scarf

I started bellydancing again today. I did the Basic Dance video from the Discover Bellydance set. It was fun, the moves are ones I'm pretty familiar with from their other tapes. Once I got to the end and where it goes through the routine twice, once with instructions and once with just music, I rewound it and did that part again. I've got to start doing something again. I don't like the way my shirts are riding up over my tummy, or how big my thighs are. I want to be able to buy a new swimsuit I actually like the way I look in for North Carolina, dammit. So I want to start alternating Bellydancing with Pilates again. That seemed to work well, especially for my tummy.

I got out of work early today, which was nice. I had some Chinese food for lunch, and I didn't get cheese wontons, so I was proud of myself there.

I haven't had any coherent dreams since my last dream journal post, just snatches of things here and there. I had one of those dreams this morning where you're dreaming that you're already awake. Except I was awake and I couldn't seem to move. I could hear Jeff moving around in other parts of the house, and I tried to call out to him, but I couldn't make any noise, and I felt very lethargic and heavy. I rolled out of bed (in the dream) and was stuck on the floor. I really hate those dreams.

I think that's all for now. I may add more later on. Back to World Of Warcraft.

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Blog Archive