Saturday, June 03, 2006

Quote From The Break-Up

Gary: There's a really big gap between getting your ass kicked and having a dancing, singing sprite fool you with trickery and then strike your throat before you know that you're even *in* a fight.

I think I need to see this movie. I love Vince Vaughn. Wedding Crashers was very funny, even though I don't care much for Owen Wilson. The best parts for me were with Vince Vaughn's character and the funny little psychotic, nymphomaniac redhead he hooks up with.


Gloria Cleary: Don't ever leave me!
Jeremy Grey: Ever.
Gloria Cleary: Good. 'Cause I'd find you!

Jeremy Grey: Gloria, I've been doing a lot of soul searching recently, and I think I'm ready to take this relationship, our relationship to the next level.
Gloria Cleary: Jeremy, I am so ready to take it to the next level.
Jeremy Grey: Really?
Gloria Cleary: Yeah. Do you want to watch me with another girl? How about those Brazilian twins we met at the ball game?
Jeremy Grey: I was thinking more along the lines of an engagement.
Gloria Cleary: Oh Jeremy, I do!
Jeremy Grey: I love you.
Gloria Cleary: I love you.

That's all for today. Only 4 more blog posts til we celebrate our 200th entry!

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Blog Archive