Monday, June 05, 2006

Dream Blog

This morning, in between the time Jeff got up to leave for State College and the time I had to get up for work, I had a dream that Grey and I were in a play together. Our scene had nothing to do with the rest of the play, which seemed to be Pride and Prejudice type British play. Neither of us knew our lines, so I was trying to find a way to hide the script in one of my props, but I couldn't find any copies of the script backstage. I saw Allison backstage, but she didn't see me, she was laying behind a curtain playing a GameBoy? The play was being staged in the high school gym at West Forest.

So I'm in West Hickory with Keely, mom and dad are off enjoying a mini-vacation for their 30th anniversary. Jeff is in State College getting re-certified for his holding down crazy people training (it has some official title, like the name of the system they use, but I can't remember it) Keely had a grilled cheese sandwich for supper, and she is watching the Rascal Flatts DVD she got for her birthday. Bedtime soon, we're going to pick up Jeff in Bradford tomorrow when he gets back from State College. I talked to him on the phone earlier, he sounded pretty tired. I talked to my sister Lacy on the phone for about an hour, which was great.

I think that's all for this evening. This computer is not what I would call reliable. Any comments on the new template? Anyone? Bueller?

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Blog Archive