Friday, June 09, 2006

I have discovered the exotic belly-dancer within

I spent all afternoon listening to Laundry Service by Shakira at work. There's this great song with an Eastern, belly-dance rhythm to it called Eyes Like Yours.

So I came home and put on my flowy skirt and hip scarf and did my Basic Dance video. I was going to try the Mystic Dance video, but as I thought, that one teaches veil work and I don't have a veil or anything that could be used as such. I need to get 3 yards of sheer, lightweight fabric.

I had a great dream post yesterday, but Blogger was not working, so I posted it at my MySpace page. I'll repost it here so you don't have to go over there unless you want to.

Bonus!

You Are Bart Simpson

Very misunderstood, most people just dismiss you as "trouble."

Little do they know that you're wise and well accomplished beyond your years.

You will be remembered for: starring in your own TV show and saving the town from a comet

Your life philosophy: "I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again!"


I'm not sure why I took this one, as we all know I HATE Valentine's Day with a passion. I think it's because I like candy hearts, and they are the only part of participating in that fake, Hallmark holiday that I miss.

Your Candy Heart Says "Hug Me"

A total sweetheart, you always have a lot of love to give out.
Your heart is open to where ever love takes you!

Your ideal Valentine's Day date: a surprise romantic evening that you've planned out

Your flirting style: lots of listening and talking

What turns you off: fighting and conflict

Why you're hot: you're fearless about falling in love



I think that's all for now, my exotic belly-dancer within wants water.

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

1 comment:

Sophia said...

Hello,

It looks like we have alot in common (read my blog, you'll see what I mean!)

Mind if I link to you on my Asphodel blog?

BB,

Sarah

Blog Archive