Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Blog Spam?

Apparently, I'm getting blog-spammed. I'm not sure what that's about, but I'm going to mess around with Blogger to see if I can block it somehow. And it's not like I think just a bunch of random people "found" my blog either, They're using a generic form-like comments post with links in it.

Lacy and Jay came to visit us in Bradford this weekend, and we had fun. Alumni weekend was kind of a bummer though, we hardly saw anyone we knew. But I guess that's what Kim's wedding in November will be for. We're going to Lebanon in two weeks to go to the Renaissance Faire, and so Jeff can buy more swords.


Jeff is getting a new PC, and we are pretty sure we are getting the laptop fixed, so we'll both have "new" toys soon. Jeff is getting a Dell. Some tea found its way into the laptop (Soth) and fried the motherboard. Until then, we have the cable modem hooked up to Takhisis, my computer. So, Grey if you read this, we found a different way of solving the not enough RAM in the laptop problem! :-)

That's all for today. Jeff's home from work again, he's on call though, so I'm not going in. Keeping my voice has been a losing battle at work for the past week or so, and my throat is all flemmy this morning.

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Blog Archive