Saturday, October 08, 2005

Rainy Weekend

I spent most of yesterday playing The Sims. I also went out to Wal-Mart, got some groceries and got the oil changed in the Neon. The TLE guys at Wal-Mart confirmed what Brandon Cercone told me over two months ago, the Neon needs new tires. I'm going to try get that done before we drive to Lebanon next weekend. I also did the Basic Moves Belly Dance tape on my own, and then Savannah and Jamie came over and we did Slim Down. I picked up Jeff from work and we grilled chicken and had salad.

Jamie and Savannah invited me to their Fondue party today, so I am looking forward to that. I am also still trying to decide if I can go to the event in Warren tomorrow, Michelle hasn't emailed me back, and I feel weird about going to meet new people by myself. Would anyone else be interested in going to a Libation to Poseidon in Betts Park tomorrow at 1 PM?

I'm at work, so I'll end this here.

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

HUGSS!!!!



can't wait to see you!!!!

Blog Archive