Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Postal Exam and Demons going Postal on me!

Today Jeff and I drove to Brookville so I could take the post office entrance exam. All in all it was pretty easy, we got there in plenty of time. We had a good lunch on the way down at the Long John Silvers/A&W in DuBois and a good dinner on the way home at Bavarian Hills (the golf course) in St Marys with Jeff's parents.

We came straight to campus when we got back so we could play Buffy. Paul handed out note cards with a few key changes to certain people's characters, and away we went. I tried to make Savannah's character, the half-demon Failin, prettier with a spell but I forced her into her demon form instead. Then I used the spell on myself later, to great effect, and she thought I had just failed on her and done great on myself to embarrass and upset her. I tried apologize, and she called me some names, a drink was thrown, and I was nearly eviscerated. In the aftermath of this, the Slayer, played by Jamie, and Savannah's character are on a plane to CHINA, where the Slayer is orignally from. Tom (played by Adam) and Llyse (played by Harriet) took me to the ER where I got stitched up. I think the Watchers are going to start watching Twilight, WV a little more closely after this. I think they might be most concerned right now because the Slayer, Palti Chan, has gone AWOL with a half-demon in tow. Great role-playing and reacting to everything by all, especially Savannah and Harriet, our newest dice-rollers. This episode I also tried to help Llyse with her telekinesis abilities a bit, advising her to practice on pillows and things that couldn't break or hurt anything until she became more comfortable.

Now I am going to bed, as I have to work tomorrow.

Michelle, if you see this, please email me about Sunday! Did you get my email?

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Blog Archive