Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Tomtember 1st

We pulled a surprise on my amazing boss today. I'm really, really glad he has a good sense of humor. We had a running joke about how he wouldn't wear a Seneca T-shirt for our current promotion. As part of the gag, someone photoshopped his head onto a pic of the t-shirt. Then it escalated to copies of this pic appearing at many many desks in the Call Center.

Today, we all showed up to our meeting wearing T-shirts with the picture. We also provided cake and a card to say how grateful we are that he puts up with our crap everyday.

I have been playing some World of Warcraft again. Tonight I cleared a bunch of things from my bank vault and put them on the auction house. I am hoping to have enough money to get the last part for my Mekgineer's Chopper if all the auctions sell.

Also, I have submitted an entry for Alison Tyler's latest contest. You can check it out here. Once it's up that is, for understandable reasons, AT must approve all comments before they appear on the blog. The contest ends 9/5, so the poll for voting will probably go up 9/6. I'll be in Myrtle Beach at that point, so if you think of it, please go and vote for me.

That's all for tonight, I am going to bed.

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

1 comment:

Scarlett Greyson said...

Hello Allison :) A visitor from AT's here, loved your story!

And wanted to wave at you, since you can almost see me, we're so local! :D

Blog Archive