Thursday, September 03, 2009

Looking ahead, not looking back

Today I go to sign my divorce papers. Then in a little over 110 days, it will be official. Then I can go back to being Suzanne Huffman. Then I can really start my new life.

I can go where I want to go, be who I want to be. I think that's a line in a song... I don't remember which song. Well, it's my song now.

In other cool news, Alison Tyler has put a story of mine up on one of her satellite blogs. This blog, H is for Harlot, exists to showcase longer stories from different challenges or contests she puts on her main blog, Trollop With a Laptop.

Oh, and I also signed up for Netflix. I don't need any suggestions of things to watch though, I already have 70+ items in my queue.

Hope you are having a happy Thursday!

Merry Part and Blessed Be

No comments:

Blog Archive