Monday, August 31, 2009

Sneaky Police!

I got a ticket on my way back to Salamanca from Edinboro today. The cop was on the bridge over the highway, next to the exit. I didn't see him until it was way too late. I didn't even have a chance to slow down and possibly not get hit for as high a speed.

I had a good weekend, Al, Austin and I ate at Max and Erma's in Erie last night. Leftovers from which made an excellent brunch today. I got a couple new shirts. I am excited because I leave for Myrtle Beach in less than 5 days.

I have a lot to do this week to get ready. I want to clean off my desk at work so PTodd doesn't have to look at my squalor while I am gone. I also need to leave my house as clean as possible because I am planning to get a kitten from Kelli shortly after I get back. I don't want to bring her home to a mess. I also want to get my washer hooked up so I don't have to go to the laundromat.

Busy week ahead, but I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Blog Archive