Friday, June 02, 2006

Dreams

I'm considering using this blog as a dream journal. It would be getting back more to the original thought behind the blog, which was to record all witchy type events. There haven't been any witchy events lately, although I've been using my quiet time on the mornings where Jeff and I both work to ground and center, and align myself. In certain traditions of the Craft (Primarily Feri and Reclaiming and their shoot-offs), it is believed that the soul and aura are made up of 3 parts. When all three parts are in alignment, it's easier to understand messages being communicated from one part to another, and it's the best state from which to do any spellwork. But I've rambled a bit here, and the Three Souls takes up entire chapters in books, which I don't want to re-write here. Maybe I'll write up my own version of it, and post it at a later date.

Anyway, back to dream blogging. Last night I had a dream that Jeff and I were at a hospital. I think we were visiting Jess and the baby. Lacy and Jay showed up for a surprise visit. I think we saw Kim Finnigan (now Gutshall) at the hospital too, I remember Lacy and I giving her a big sandwich hug. Then Jeff and I sat with Lace and Jay in a kitchen with an island and stools and ate crackers and cheese. That's all I remember of that dream. At some point early this morning. I had a dream about a cake. It was a layer cake covered in white icing, and it had bright purple violets as decoration.

Well, I'm supposed to finish this now so I can play World Of Warcraft. I hope all your dreams were pleasant ones Merry Part and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Blog Archive