Sunday, May 28, 2006

Weekend Plans

I worked the past two mornings and kept the emails caught up. This afternoon sometime Jeff and I are driving to West Hickory to visit my family. Tomorrow's is Keely Jo's 24th birthday, and my mom is having a party. I picked up a 3 pack of older Brooks and Dunn CD's for her from Wal-Mart for about $15. It's a bad idea to spend a lot of money of CDs for her, as she has a tendency to scratch them. So I'm pretty excited about that, I'll get to see my Aunt Ann and her family, and other relatives I haven't seen since Christmastime.

Jeff and I went to Olean yesterday, had lunch at Friendlys and went to see the new X-Men movie. Though it had some cool parts, a lot of it was disappointing. Some of our favorite characters really got the shaft in this one, story wise. I won't go into too much detail in case anyone's planning to see it. I'll just say to stay after the credits, there's another short scene, that gives us hope for maybe a better fourth movie, if they do another one. From reading on the web, the problem seems to be that this one had a different director than the first two.

Well, I should really get the house picked up and finish packing since we're going away. I hope everyone has a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend, drive safe if you're traveling.

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Blog Archive