Sunday, November 20, 2005

There are more....

You are


Cheese Pizza

Traditional and comforting.
You focus on living a quality life.
You're not easily impressed with novelty.
Yet, you easily impress others.



I have to disagree with this one, I am not a depressed drunk at all.

You're a Depressed Drunk

You know that distinct taste of tears and vodka real well.


See, now this one is true.

Your Inner Child Is Surprised

You see many things through the eyes of a child.
Meaning, you're rarely cynical or jaded.
You cherish all of the details in life.
Easily fascinated, you enjoy experiencing new things.


The Movie Of Your Life Is A Cult Classic

Quirky, offbeat, and even a little campy - your life appeals to a select few.
But if someone's obsessed with you, look out! Your fans are downright freaky.

Your best movie matches: Office Space, Showgirls, The Big Lebowski


Okay, I'm done with this here. As for blogging today, I had a very nice lunch at Pizza Hut with Jamie and Savannah. We talked about books and movies and things. I love talking with my smart friends. It makes up for the dumbasses I talk to on the phone at work all week. Then I came home, finished up some laundry and played a little Catan Online. (Won the first, game lost the second) Then I went to the pool and swam with Jamie and Adam for awhile. I emailed Allison back from the pool. Thanks for getting back to me so quick, notice my new links!

Then I ordered Chinese (sweet and sour chicken) for dinner and picked it up at the Great Wall. All in all, a satisfying Sunday.

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Blog Archive