Monday, November 21, 2005

Will I have that before Thanksgiving?

No, no you won't. I guess you're going to have to have pie after your turkey like everyone else, instead of half a pack of Newports, you stupid smoker!

Ah, customer service. It makes me want to jab pointy things into my temples somedays.

Just doing a little window shopping on Amazon. My mom has called me twice since she went to Hershey for sizes on things. I'm starting to get a little excited for Christmas. I saw someone putting out there Christmas lights on my way home, and I actually didn't think, "No! Too early! Put that away!" I just figured they were doing it now since they are calling for snow at the end of the week, the time I know when a lot of people traditionally start their Christmas decorating. I'm looking forward to doing some Christmas shopping in Ellicottville, they have so many funky things there. I always feel like giving people gift certificates is giving up on trying to be original, even though most people are really happy to get a gift certificate, especially for a store they like and shop at a lot. I always feel like it's cheating though, especially when it comes time to wrap presents. Where's the challenge in wrapping a gift certificate? I also used to get books for people a lot, but I know realistically, that many of my friends really don't have time to read anymore. Although all Jeff and I got each other last year was books, and I wouldn't mind that trend continuing.

I'm going to wrap this here so I can pop in the pizza for dinner. We have Mage tonight, I think Vita is trying to wrap this Dark Ages game before the end of the semester. Also I should put on some make-up since I'm going to see my girlfriend

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Blog Archive