Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Due to the extremely inclement weather, I will not be going home for Thanksgiving today. I am pretty sad about it, but I really feel it is better than getting stuck someplace in the snow.

Jeff should be coming home today because of low census, but he will be on call the rest of the day. I am watching the Macy's Thanksgiving day Parade on CBS, which is kind of nice because if I was driving home I would have missed most of it. And I love a parade. Especially one I'm not marching in.

I'm also playing some Catan Online. I lost the last game, but it wasn't a drubbing. It came down to development cards, and the winner got to Largest Army the turn before I could have taken it, and he had a victory point.

I might blog more later, for now I need to focus on Winning.

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Blog Archive