Saturday, November 19, 2005

It's an epidemic, someone stop me

You Passed 8th Grade Science

Congratulations, you got 8/8 correct!



In a Past Life...

You Were: A Gentle Spice Trader.

Where You Lived: Ontario.

How You Died: Killed in Battle.


You Are Likely a First Born

At your darkest moments, you feel guilty.
At work and school, you do best when you're researching.
When you love someone, you tend to agree with them often.

In friendship, you are considerate and compromising.
Your ideal careers are: business, research, counseling, promotion, and speaking.
You will leave your mark on the world with discoveries, new information, and teaching people to dream.


Tootsie Roll Pop

It only takes three licks to get to your center!


Seriously, I can't stop taking these stupid quizzes. Help!

You Are Not Scary

Everyone loves you. Isn't that sweet?


Okay, just one more I swear.

You Are Mud Pie

You're the perfect combo of flavor and depth
Those who like you give into their impulses


Okay, I think I'm done. really... okay, make sure you comment and let me know What kind of Scary Candy Pie you are!

No comments:

Blog Archive