Sunday, October 03, 2004

Watch this space for pictures!

The printer I hooked up last week turned out to be a scanner too, so as soon as I get permission to download photohosting software to Soth, there'll be some pictures for you to look at. :)

Last night we played Mage. We've got the party split 4 ways now. At least we started off mostly working together... Now Paul and I's characters are with some Werewolves in a village somewhere in a jungle (we met a monkey spirit), Serena is back in Boston, Uriel (Adam's character) has been captured by the Technocrats again, and Jeff's character (whose name I don't even remember because he was so unpleasant the first time I met him that I kicked him out of my apartment) is in Boston too, but not with Serena.

And tonight's Buffy (Suzanne does impromptu Snoopy dance here :) Paul said I'm getting a new spell out of the books my father gave me. I'm going to learn witch-fu!

It's time for lunch now, then work. Merry Part and Blessed Be all!

No comments:

Blog Archive