Thursday, September 30, 2004

Working

Last day of the week.... aaahhh....

Tomorrow is the first of my 3 showers. As my new Aunt Sue put it, "For two people who didn't want a lot of fuss..." But this first one is just a BBQ at the hospital. It should be fun. Those people Jeff works with are a lot of fun to be around.

I am getting excited about the party. Tomorrow I'm going to talk to Denise Dashner about my wedding cake. Ah, my favorite part of any meal - dessert.

I am also pretty psyched about role-playing this weekend, we missed a week of Mage and I missed playing. Plus I can't wait to get into those books I got in last week's Buffy game.

Well, still at work. Blessed Be and Merry Part!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

My blog does look like your blog! Obviously we have good taste. ^_~ And now I know how to get to your blog, and your screen name! Hahahahaha! There is no escaping now.

Anonymous said...

She's almost got you! Better find that teleportation circle fast, or you could wind up stuck in a jem...

Blog Archive