Thursday, October 07, 2004

I should review things more often

Those are the most comments I've gotten on a post, ever! I haven't pre-ordered the next Meredith book yet, but I probably will. I don't mind the amount of sexual content in those books as much, there was never any pretense that Meredith wasn't that way. The fae are just so sexy.

I should review Witchy books too. Right now, I'm reading Power of the Witch by Laurie Cabot. She's THE Witch of Salem. I'm do a full review when I'm finished. I also ordered the sequel to The Spiral Dance by Starhawk from OneSpirit.com. It's called The Earth Path.

As far as the Anita Blake series goes, I'm done buying. I'll save my pennies to buy Meredith Gentry when they come out in hardcover.

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

You went pink!! Yay for pink! ^_^

Anonymous said...

Fred asks:

You two trade blogs or something?

Blog Archive