Saturday, July 10, 2004

Today is a good day

Jeff, Frosh and I are going to see King Arthur, then the boys are leaving for their party in Weedville with Chits. Chits called this morning and said he had turkeys to deep fry. That sounds so good! But I'm looking forward to seeing the movie, even though it depicts Guinevere as a Celtic warrior princess, and I'm much more used to the idea of her as a super Christian pious type.

I went tanning for the third time this morning, and upped my time to 9 minutes. I'm being careful and I haven't gotten burned so far. I don't think I'll do it after this week though, mainly because Jeff is allergic to the strong fragrance of my tanning oil.

I think that's all for now, making mac and cheese for lunch before Frosh comes over to go to the matinee.

Poll: Do you think it's time to start calling Frosh by his real name, Aaron? After all, he is now a college grad who is about to be married?

Blessed Be!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gave him his name and I say that Aaron just seems wierd.

Rob

A Magical Legacy: A Sims 3 Supernatural Legacy Challenge said...

Heck, I asked him and he said Frosh was better. When Jess starts calling him Aaron without having to stop and think about it, then maybe the rest of can.

Blog Archive