Wednesday, July 07, 2004

So the meditation schedule has not been going well

I really can't wait til we get a bigger place. I love Jeff more than macaroni and cheese, and I love spending so much time with him, but it's really hard in a one bedroom apartment to say, " Hey can you go someplace else and not make any noise for the next 10 minutes?" And I know he doesn't mind, but it's not the same as having a room of my own with a door that closes.

I work with some pretty funny people. Today Vera and Charlene were playing a picture game that I was invited to join. You divide up the paper into three sections (head, body, legs) and then three different people draw the sections without seeing what anyone else has drawn. The highlight was the transsexual fish. Head of a man, body of a woman, fish tail for legs.

That's all for now. I'm working on supper. We're having garlic chicken and noodles. Don't looked shocked that I'm cooking, it all came from a box.

Blessed Be and Merry Part!

No comments:

Blog Archive