Monday, July 05, 2004

Sometimes I wonder if anyone besides Paul reads my b-log...

Well, I know Jeff does from time to time. But other than that I really don't think anyone does. Le Pout :(

I'm working on lesson two of the magick course I'm taking online. Saying it that way makes me think of Quikspell, the magic correspondence course that Filch takes in Harry Potter. Part of my assignment is to meditate and take notes every night. I did it last night, and I'm going to go do tonight's work as soon as I post this, so I can be done before Jeff gets home. This is one of those shitty weeks where we only have one day off together anyway, and life has intervened and made other plans
Okay, finishing up here so I can meditate.

Harry Potter fans should read this - It's fan fiction but it's so good... After The End

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Other people do read.

Blog Archive