Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Been gone for a week

Last week was very busy with all the wedding festivities for Jess and Frosh.  In the end it was very beautiful and everything went off with only a few minor hiccups. (Hooray for carpet tape!)  I have pictures of Jeff in a tux, and he looked very sexy. :) 
 
He rented a bunch of movies today, so we're going to watch them.  1 James Bond flick, one Woody Allen, and I don't remember the other.  This is what happens when a man goes to the video store alone ;-)
 
Apparently the 3rd movie is a werewolf movie.  That sounds pretty cool actually, though I've been on a really long vampire kick lately.  I just finished reading the latest Anne Rice novel, Blood Canticle.  It was a good joining of the Mayfair Witches and the Vampire Chronicles. 
 
I think that's all for now.  I want to go get horizontal
 
Blessed Be and Merry Part!
 
PS - Lacy is coming for the weekend!!! :-)

No comments:

Blog Archive