Tuesday, December 23, 2008

So dumb...

Well, more accident prone. I fell into the back seat of my car last night. I was trying to sit sideways on the front seat to warm it up before leaving work. But I forgot the front seat was pushed up. I now have a 4 inch ugly red and purple bruise on my right thigh, and a bruise on the back of my knee. I hope to take some graphic pictures of them as they change color to remind me why I like cars with 4 doors better than cars with only 2.

I'm cold, and I need caffeine.

Christmas plans: Traveling to West Hickory tomorrow night, going to St Marys Christmas Day. I will be returning to West Hickory Saturday at ~ 5 PM for another family party.

I'm going to get caffeine now. I was going to have hot tea, but I can't find any styrofoam cups and the coffee cup I have at my desk has a science experiment in it. I think it's beginning to develop art...

Merry Yule and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Blog Archive