Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Conundrum...

Too many books, not enough time.
I am currently reading Never Have the Same Sex Twice by Alison Tyler, and I just got the newest book in the Eragon series, Brisingr, for Yule from Jeff. I also already know I am getting the first two books in the Twilight series for Christmas from my Mom.

I really want to start Brisingr, but I need to finish Never Have the Same Sex Twice to review it. I want to finish both books by Christmas when I get the Twilight series, which Lace tells me is a very addictive read.

I might have to start getting up earlier...

Jeff and I exchanged our gifts yesterday. We never wait til Christmas because we are running around to see family over those two days anyway. I got Gummi Bears on DVD, Shoot 'Em Up, Brisingr, and a figurine/level counter for Munchkin. Jeff liked his presents. I got him two World of Warcraft books, Cowboy Bebop the movie, and an expansion for Arkham Horror.

Watching CSI, and then having chicken wing soup for dinner!

Merry Part and Blessed Be, and warm Yuletide wishes to all.

No comments:

Blog Archive