Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Boxing Day

It is now December 26th. Santa Claus was very good to Jeff and I this year, I got a Garmin Nuvi 200 from Jeff's mom, because she knew I really really wanted one after borrowing theirs for vacation this year. I completed my Buffy the Vampire Slayer series, I now own seasons 1-7. I also got seasons 3-4 of Angel. I got Prince Caspian, which I am anxious to watch. I am loving the long black sweater my mom and I picked out in Erie, it has kept me warm and toasty all day.

Back to work tomorrow, from 1-10. Thanks to those who called or sent texts, even if I didn't respond. My cell died in West Hickory last night. (That kind of sounds like a song, doesn't it? My cell, it just died in my purse tonight, must have been without any service, it just died in my purse tonight)

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Blog Archive