Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Blogging up a storm

I think I'm on a pretty good run here folks. Not quite daily, but frequent.

I wanted to share an entertaining thought the other day. I always thought I would love to work as a phone sex operator. Sex is something I know a lot about, and I think it would be great to shape another person's fantasy.

Then I realized an even better job -- being a quality control monitor for a phone sex business. :-)

Do you think phone sex lines have the recording that says "This call may be recorded for quality assurance?"

Harriet is picking me up for work this morning, as we are having problems with the Tempo. I need to call Fairway Ford this AM to try to set up an appointment. Yesterday at work, someone had to come save me from Pizza Napoli. That's what I get for indulging my taco craving.

Gotta be ready to meet Harriet, Merry Part and Blessed Be!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol. I dunno, that could be kinda scary. You might be forced to see real phone sex people, and discover they're really 46 yr old men with hormone problems. Or something.

Blog Archive