Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sims 2

Well, this morning I pulled off a big lesbian wedding. The happy couple afterwards moved into a bigger house and has now adopted a little boy. And I only used the cheat code for an extra $1000 once. Weddings are expensive you know!

Speaking of weddings, Al and Austin are now engaged. See the link to her blog for a cute picture. Congratulations!

Plans for the day: possibly try to see Michelle, as I have heard around the way that she will be leaving Bradford before long. :-(. Can some more witches move here please? It's a beautiful place. Plenty of woods to roam in, lots of room to do outdoor rituals where no one cares if you are willing to hike a bit.

I'd like to see Shrek 3 today as Jeff said he is not particularly interested, but I am not sure I will find anyone else who wants to go.

Anyway, time to take a shower and pick up the phone if I intend to see Michelle today.

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Blog Archive