Wednesday, January 17, 2007

You want drama? Forget TNT!

Come to work at Synergy Business Management! Today, the beotch who got our cool call center managers, Jeremy and Dan, fired, came back to work. She will now be working in I&O (inventory), even though there weren't any positions open there (that we were aware of) I'm quite sure Amber ran to Jim and said she was being abused, etc. Really, unless stuff was happening outside of work that I'm unaware of, she was just being ignored. And there is nothing that bothers attention seeking little beotches more than being ignored. The group of people she'll be working with now are also really unhappy about having her Snitchiness forced on them. So, with a little luck, hopefully we'll be seeing the back of her soon.

Don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out!

I've also brought my Llewellyn 2007 Witches Calendar into work. It's gotten a couple compliments. I think I need to order a 2nd one for at home.

Burning Crusade comes via UPS today, don't look for any updates for a while. I plan to start 2 new characters, a dranei and a blood elf. Plus, now my level 60 hunter can explore the new area, Outland. It's going to be so awesome!

Merry Part and Blessed Be

No comments:

Blog Archive