Monday, January 22, 2007

Sweat

I am dripping with sweat, but I feel good. I just did my Veena and Neena Slim Down workout for the first time in months. I've done other exercise on and off, like Yoga and Pilates, but I have only done the Slim Down tape once since last spring. I got through all of it without stopping;, I think the belly dance workshop I attended at Pagan Pride Day in Erie this summer really helped. My form is better now, and I'm not flailing about so much.





I plan to start doing my Yoga and Pilates DVDs again soon, but I fell on some ice last week. I'm ok, but I've got a big bruise on my left knee that makes rolling around on the floor a bit uncomfortable. Hopefully I can get up early tomorrow and do workout one of my Louise Solomon DVD, as it's all stuff lying on your back so it won't hurt my knee. I need to work on getting my flexibility back, I'm not looking forward to trying to do this:





any time too soon!
Merry Part and Blessed Be, readers!

No comments:

Blog Archive