Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Substituting movie quotes for a real post

Memorable Quotes from PCU (1994)

Katy: What about Naugahyde Windpipe?
Cecilia: Too metal.
Raji: Oedipus and the Mama's Boys.
Cecilia: Too college radio.
Deeje: My Johnson Is 12 Inches Long.
Cecilia: Interesting, but I don't think it's a band name.

Droz: Yes! That's the beauty of college these days, Tommy! You can major in Game Boy if you know how to bullshit.

Droz: Ok, now it's true, the majority of students today are so cravenly PC, they wouldn't know a good time if it was sitting on their face, but there's one thing that will always unite us and them. They're young. They may not realize it yet. They've got the same raging hormones, the same self-destructive desire to get boldly trashed and wildly out of control. Look out that window! That's not a protest! That is cry for help! They're begging us...
[shouts]
Droz: Please have a party! Feed us drinks!
[Continues shouting]
Droz: Get us laid! Aahhhhhh!

Jock #1: [at a party] What's up, babes?
Womynist #1: Pack up your rape culture and take a hike!
Jock #1: [holds up a beer] You want a brewdog?
Womynist #1: We're not interested in your penis!
Womynist #2: Wait, wait, I think he's offering us a beer. [turns to jock, speaks slowly]
Womynist #2: Um... Yes. We, would like, a beer.
Jock #1: Okay! [turns around to get a beer]
Womynist #1: So it's like, if you're nice to them, they *bring* you things?
Womynist #2: Exactly.

I love this movie, and I don't think I own it, and I think that I need to own it. I also love Jeremy Piven, and I think that the face that Smokin' Aces is coming out on my birthday Friday is a present from him to me.

I did not do yoga this morning, as I was up til 11:30 playing my dranei paladin.

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Blog Archive