Thursday, November 30, 2006

Twist her like a pretzel

Last night I did the first two workouts on one of my new Yoga DVDs and watched part of the third. I feel like I followed along all right, although it was a little overwhelming at first. I don't know the names of the different yoga positions, and the instructor was moving very quickly between them at first. But the nice part of a DVD is I can just stop the disc and go back. I think if I was taking a class I might get embarassed if I couldn't keep up. I felt great when I was done working out, my muscles were very warm and loose. I feel a little stiff this morning, but it's bearable. I can't wait to try out the other DVD, Yoga for the Core. It works on the abs and butt, and those are two areas I feel need a little work.

I have blogged 4 days in a row!

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Blog Archive