Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Coyote Sighting

This morning on my way to work I saw a coyote to my right, on the north side of Rte 86. Since I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen a coyote in the wild (2 including this morning), it was pretty special. I'm not someone who goes around looking for omens or signs all the time, but I do try to take notice when I see something out of the ordinary. When I get home, I'll pull out Animal Speak and see what Coyote means. I know his general associations are humor, tricks, teaching wisdom with mischief.

Speaking of divination and magickal things, one of my Tarot decks has gone missing. It's my round Motherpeace deck that Janis gave me. Jeff thinks I gave it away to someone, but I don't remember doing that. If you are reading this, and I gave it to you, I don't intend to take it back, but I'd like to know if you have it, just so I can stop looking for it.

Anyway, I'm at work as always, so I need to keep this short. Merry Part and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Blog Archive