Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Election Day!

Go out and vote today! We've got two very important races going on in Pennsylvania. We have the opportunity to oust Rick Santorum (Rep) from the Senate, and we can elect a new governor today. I'll be hitting the polls after work. I plan to stop at home and pick up Jeff so he can vote too. This is the first gubernatorial election I've been able to vote in, I think. I can't remember when Rendell was elected. I think I may not have been registered to vote in McKean County at the time, and since it wasn't an election year for Dad, I didn't have an absentee ballot from Forest. Anyway, I'm at work so this will be short, but I wanted to remind everyone about voting today. Especially, please, get rid of Rick Santorum. Republican President + Republican Congress = Bad.

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Blog Archive