Monday, September 25, 2006

So, I haven't updated in a week.

It's been a busy week. I made level 60 in World Of Warcraft. We had Artie, Harriet and Adam over for a roast on Friday, and then played some 2nd edition D&D. It was a good session. We defended the temple of Sul from an invasion of orcs and goblins. Vita's saurial cleric used a spell to great effect, it caused the grass to become razor sharp and cause damage. Waves of goblins died before even reaching us.

Jeff worked on Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday I went down home. I stopped in Youngsville and saw my Grandma at the Rouse Home for a few minutes. Mom, Dad and Keely were all feeling under the weather, so after eating lunch with them, I went to Tionesta to see Grandpa Harry at the Proper building. I visited with him for a couple hours, and then I stopped at my Aunt Cindy and Uncle Jeff's to see the expansion they are building. It's going to be huge, it doubles the size of their 3 bedroom house.

On Sunday, I spend the day at home by myself. I watched the end of Nip/Tuck season 2, and a couple episodes of Firefly. I did my Yoga and Pilates DVD, both workouts. I played a little World Of Warcraft, but no one else was online. This week, our guild is going to run an instance on Wednesday night. We did a run of Straholme Live on Thursday of last week, which was as lot of fun. I picked up some items and made a little money. Now I only have to get 750 more gold to get my epic mount. :-)

Also coming up this week, we're roleplaying again on Friday at our house, and I think we might be starting a game of Shadowrun at Vita's on the weekend. I read all the setting information and it looks really cool. I'm just having a little trouble with the character creation. Well, I'm sure I will figure it out, veteran role-player that I am.

Anyway folks, I am at work so I should get going. Merry Part and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Blog Archive