Saturday, June 17, 2006

Happy Birthday Emily!

Today is Emily Shea's birthday. I have been thinking about that everytime I see that the date is June 17th. Jess's birthday is next month. I think Em's email is still the same. I'm going to attempt to email her before bed.

I got out of work at 12:30 today, and then came home and played World of Warcraft. I helped Harriet kill Morbent Fel in Darkshire, which was really, really easy as my level 50 hunter. I also got Seersha caught up to Slogdarr. I made a pizza for dinner. It was warm, so I really wish I hadn't had to run the stove, but my culinary skills are quite limited.

Jeff's listening to Launchcast, and I'm just putzing around on the 'net, posting before bedtime. I reorganized my Favorites list today. I made folders for web comics, WoW, and my various friend's blogs and web pages.

That's all for now. Merry Part and Blessed Be.

No comments:

Blog Archive