Monday, June 12, 2006

But these apples are healthsome and good

I'm having an apple as a healthy evening snack rather than ice cream. Go me! Of course, I'm partially motivated by guilt, as we had waffles and bacon for dinner.

I've spent a large portion of the evening enjoying World Of Warcraft. You're all shocked, I know. I played in Arathi Battlegrounds twice, which was interesting, and Warsong Gulch once. We actually won Warsong, which was cool.

We are currently watching X-Play on G4. Apparently Adam and Morgan really hated Da Vinci Code. I thought the book was great, and the movie was pretty good. Then again, Morgan is hard to please when there aren't explosions.

We're off Thursday and Friday this week. No plans as of yet. Time to get ready for bed, I think. Merry Part and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Blog Archive