Monday, November 08, 2004

Sunday Night Buffy

We tried to play Buffy last night... we gave it our best efforts, really. But when we got to campus everyone was watching The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy movie. I'm not a very good geek, because I never did finish that book. The movie was funny, especially the early 80's production values.

So we didn't actually start Buffy til about 9:30. Cool things that happened included Tom and Vinnie ripping on each other, my dad showing up again, and Tom's dad in a strange gray Alien-esque cocoon. But eventually we were all too easily distracted and We called it quits about midnight. We'll do this episode as a two parter I guess.

I also got to talk to my old friend Stenny online yesterday! Stenny was my best friend until he moved away in 4th grade. Communication has been patchy at best since then, but we just may get to meet face to face for the first time in a decade around Christmas.

I think that's all for now, I just wanted to make sure I got in at least one update this week. I'll be down in West Hickory from Friday-Sunday, to decorate for the party, attend the party, and then clean up after the party.

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, party! :))))) Can't wait to see you guys! I am already isolating some clothes so that they don't come near anything that may have come near something from the barn #grins#

Tull was great, as per usual- even the idiot drunks behind us didn't wreck it. Although we considered wrecking them #grins#

See you soon!

Al

Jamie said...

So, I just splurged and bought myself a pretty tarot deck with dragons.. I really like it, I can't wait till it gets here, you'll have to play with it with me a bit so I can leach information out of you!!

And I'm excited for the party, but worried about getting lost driving there! ^_^

Blog Archive