Thursday, November 11, 2004

New Foamy!

Okay, I know I'm the last person on earth to discover Foamy. But I might not be! Someone else may take that link today and discover the wonders of our lord and master, Foamy.

It's morning. I've got a haircut scheduled at noon to get rid of my evil split ends, and then I also want to go to Wal-Mart today. I swear there was something there I needed but I'll be damned if I remember it right now. It'll come to me while I'm wandering in that linoleum tiled Palace of Commerce though. Or I'll buy something else. Damn store.

Still finishing Kiss of Shadows, I'm also mulling around a Werewolf campaign for spring semester, but I'm not sure who'd want to play. Maybe that will help the mulling - Hey, if you guys want me to run Werewolf, LMK, and give me an idea as to what type of character you might want to play. I'm not asking for anything as specific as Shadow Lord Ahroun w/3 pages of back history telling how your sept was wiped out by Black Spiral Dancers here, just something like "combat monkey" or "brain guy" "healer" etc.

43 shopping days left til Christmas!

Merry Part and Blessed Be

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I've never played werewolf, I know pretty much nothing about it, but I'd play. I'm up for anything. ^_~

Blog Archive