Wednesday, November 10, 2004

A Kiss of Shadows

I've started re-reading the Meredith Gentry series by Laurell K Hamilton, in hopes of restoring my faith in her writing ability after Incubus Dreams. So far it's working. Meredith's a very interesting character. Full of magick and sex appeal, but still with doubt as to her place in the scheme of things. Which is better than Anita anymore, who used to have conviction, but is now a walking slut-bomb.

I'm working, we're having one-on-ones tonight. I'm interested in finding out my numbers because we haven't had reports since we lost Perry as our supervisor. Now Candi is my supervisor again, and that makes me happy as she is a known quantity to me and I feel she will do a good job.

Oh, I'm back, my one-on-one went well - My numbers are above average for the department, the only thing I could work on more is making more outbound calls. But Candi said, (and my numbers show) that the reason I'm a little under average with outbound calls is that I take twice the number of inbound calls compared to the other people who work nights.

She also said she knew I'd do well when I got the job in this department, because I always give my best effort at everything, and that she was happy to be my supervisor again. :)

So barring the company being sold, it looks like I'm going to be keeping my job for a while.

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Blog Archive