Thursday, August 26, 2004

Rings -n- Things

Well, it's money spending time again. I just pre-ordered the new Anita Blake Vampire Hunter book that's due out at the end of September. It's called Incubus Dreams. The titles, and the books, are getting successively more erotic. While I think this is a good thing, there are those that disagree.

Tomorrow I'm going to order our wedding bands from Walker Metalsmiths. They will be going on the credit card. We had Jeff's finger measured today and he's an 11 1/2. My ring size is a 5 1/2. Me with my little tiny carnie hands.

We're also going to see Exorcist the Beginning. The previews on the Internet looked interesting, even though I've never seen the movies that this is a prequel to.

And all the Pitt kids will be back Saturday. I'm excited about role-playing again.

ANd that's all for now, Michelle lent me a good book when I stopped to see her the other day, so I'm going to get back to that until it's time to leave for the movie.

Blessed Be and Merry Part!

PS - And aren't links fun?

No comments:

Blog Archive