Friday, July 23, 2004

Friday

Lacy is coming to see me tonight!  I think we'll go to Perkins and drink tea.  Our waitress, Michelle, doesn't work there anymore, but maybe we'll see Danell, the waitress who got stuck with Wendy, Jeff, Rob, etc and I when we were drunk.  She had a baby and was off for a while, but she was there last time Jeff and I ate at Perkins.  We've been eating at Friendly's more of late, better desserts.

So I need to vacuum and pick up the living room a bit.  I just wanted to post before I wandered away from the laptop and forgot about it for the day.  In other good news I have successfully meditated for 3 days in a row.  I wonder if doing it twice today could count for tomorrow, which I will likely miss as Lace will be here? 

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Blog Archive