Monday, July 26, 2004

A Milestone

Yesterday on the way home from work my Buick Skylark rolled over 100,000 miles. Thisis the first car I have had long enough to do that. (Or that wasn't over that already when I got it) I pulled over and took a picture of the odometer and the car. A bit silly, but still, it felt important.

Also, Jeff and I are getting married in 3 months and 1 day. I can't wait. :) I do really need to start making some decisions about decorating the hall for the reception. Up til now I've just had a generic Harvesty theme in mind. I need to get down to brass tacks here, start doing pricing. Plus we need to order our wedding bands! We are getting them from Andover Metalsmiths. They do really beautiful work.
Working the long day today. I plan to get Won Ton soup for lunch from China Garden. Mmm...

Interesting customer name: Terilyn Ford. It sounds like a role-playing character name. Come home soon, Paul, I want to play D&D!

No comments:

Blog Archive