Sunday, May 23, 2004

Working on a Sunday

But this is my regular schedule now. It's nice, it's not too busy, and I only work with one other woman. It's almost 6 PM, I'm here til 7. I can't wait to leave so I can go home and see Jeff.

Today's been pretty ho-hum. I talked to my mom this morning, I think we're going to see Shrek 2 when we're down home for Memorial Day next weekend. We're having steak and crab cakes. I cut my heel on our bed frame, and I did my Pilates workout. I also walked 4 miles out to campus and back yesterday, so I'm doing well on this whole fitness thing so far this week. I think keeping a daily log in here of what exercise I do might help. That way my readers can get on me about it if I don't exercise for more than a couple days. Because nobody likes a fat Suzy.

I'm currently re-reading Lady of Avalon. Jeff and I watched The Matrix last night. And it's getting closer to time to leave work, so I'll end this here.

No comments:

Blog Archive