Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Apparently I'm good at something

Well besides THAT

I got home tonight and had messages to call Lacy and my mom. My mom wanted me to approve and edit a letter she was sending to my brother about the problems they're having. Then I called Lacy to talk about the problems she's having with Steph and Bob and her Lebanon circle of friends. So apparently I'm a good listener. Is that a marketable skill? Can I put that on a resume?

Work was pretty standard today. No big problems, other than all the web hosting calls keep getting dumped on us, and even the people that have been in RIG for a while aren't sure what to do with them.
And for exercise I walked 10 minutes at work yesterday and I'm going to do Pilates tonight.

That's all for now. Merry Part and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Blog Archive