Thursday, May 27, 2004

Let's try this again

Trying to post a b-log entry from home.
Jeff and I both have off work today. I plan to get him to go for a walk later. I'll let you know how that one turns out.

I just signed up as a Witchvox Sponsor. That means I donated at least $25 to that good and worthy cause. For those of you not in-the-know Witchvox.net is a major Wiccan/Pagan networking site. They post articles and help Pagans meet each other. They do this without having any advertising sponsors, so there are no pop-ups on their pages, or annoying flashing banner ads. I figure after all the people they've helped me meet over the past few years, it was about time I said "Thanks" and put my money where my mouth is.

I had a doctors appt this morning (No worries, folks, just a yearly check-up) and I weighed in at 148. That's 2 lbs less than I had been on the scale at work, so maybe this whole exercise thing is doing something. I'll keep you posted on my progress, even if you don't care, or don't think I need to lose weight. This has always been more for me than for anyone else. (Plus if I GAIN weight, I won't fit into my bridesmaid dress for Jess's wedding!)

Okay, let's see if this thing works....

Merry Part and Blessed Be!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy!!!!

Good to hear, Grant and I are doing great.

Miss you,
Byes!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see everything is doing well @ work and I hope your holiday goes good. Hey how good is that pilates workout anyway? I thought I might buy it because I saw an ad on tv with that stretchy band thing. I just don't know if it is worth it! I want results!!!!lol well keep up the good entry's and talk to you soon! April

Blog Archive