Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Suz Can Cook

I made myself some yummy sausage for breakfast this morning. I also had a banana and some orange juice. Last night I fried up some pierogies and ate them with sour cream. I did some dishes this morning, and got the Wii hooked up. So I am feeling pretty confident and productive right now.

I am trying to start working through Truth Or Dare by Starhawk now. I am having a hard time getting going today. It's a really great book though on different types of power and how people interact.

I also received a new Amazon gift card the other day. I am trying to decide what to buy. There are movies I want, Wii Games I want (Animal Crossing: City Folk!), and as always, books I want.

I saw the mailman come and put something in my box, I should put on some pants and go down to check.

Merry Part and Blessed Be

No comments:

Blog Archive