Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Respect

I have so much respect for Jennifer Aniston. I try not to get caught up in celebrity gossip, but the Brad/Angelina/Jenn thing had a weird fascination for me. I've hated how the tabloids have portrayed Jennifer Aniston since then. Either she's supposedly pining away for Brad Pitt, or her new relationships are being closely watched to see when they'll fail. She's a divorced woman who is trying to find someone again. If she wasn't famous, people would be rooting for her. And I'm sure the people that are important to her, her close friends and family are.

Quote from her Elle Interview:

On being labeled a "lonely girl": "I'm not going to ignore the pink elephant in the living room. It's fine. I can take it. If I'm the emblem for 'this is what it looks like to be the lonely girl getting on with her life,' so be it."

So be it.

Merry Part and Blessed Be

No comments:

Blog Archive