Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Naked Sweat Drips

That's a Scrubs reference, the title. JD is listening to Molly, played by Heather Graham, talk about working out, while he talking to his girlfriend on the phone. He repeats the words "naked sweat drips" and then tries to tell his girlfriend it's a new band he's listening to.

I am covered in sweat drips because I started working out again this morning. I used one of my Yoga DVDs rather than the Wii Fit because apparently I need more AA batteries. I forgot how hard the lower body workout was. And I'm definitely out of shape, I couldn't even pull off a decent Warrior II.

I am thinking about taking a walk, since I woke up early and it's still relatively cool out.

I should also work on some writing this morning, as I have a story submitted at the Fish Tank now that I would like to send to AT before September 1st.

Which is sneaking up on me at an alarming rate! What happened to August? I am hoping I don't just forget all these best laid plans and go back to bed.

That's all for now folks. Merry Part and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Blog Archive