Thursday, November 16, 2006

Tiny Green Puppy

I dreamt I was in a house with lots of black cats. All of them were trying to rub up against me and jump in my lap. I was trying to avoid them. I didn't want my allergies to act up, and I was a little afraid of them. The cats became more and more aggressive, jumping off of furniture into my arms. Jeff was sitting in the room watching TV and he kept telling me to calm down. I ran out of the living room of the house into the kitchen. The kitchen was kind of small, the walls were of shiny wood, polished oak. There was a little green puppy on the floor, eating out of one of the cat bowls. I picked him up and he fit into my hand. He had long ears, and he was light green and his hair was very short. He crawled into my sleeve and laid down. When I pulled him out of my sleeve, I found out he'd left me a little puppy present in there. But I wasn't angry, because he was adorable.

When I woke up, I thought the puppy was a fairy puppy.

I also did a Faery Oracle reading before bed last night. It was the only card deck I could find. I think the faeries are hiding my other decks. I drew O That Gnome, Faeries of the Future, and the Topsie Turvets.

The reading indicates that something is stirring, and there's an opportunity ahead. I just need to be able to plan wisely and take it. I have to take action to take it, it isn't something that will fall into my lap. The Topsie Turvets also indicate that I need to be prepared to look at things from someone else's point of view.

Okay, at work so this ends here. Merry Part and Blessed Be!

2 comments:

Duamuteffe said...

Are fairy puppy leavings sparkly? #grins#

A Magical Legacy: A Sims 3 Supernatural Legacy Challenge said...

no, they were more like rabbit droppings. Cuz he was so tiny and little and cute!

Blog Archive